A Bootfoot wader for warmth and GORE-TEX breathability + durability you can count on for cold-weather wading.
Stepping into the river can clear your mind and shift your focus to the moment. Whether you get out monthly or daily, our men's G3 Guide™ Bootfoot Wader is your dedicated partner for cold-weather head-clearing missions in the river. Legendary Simms durability meets 3- and 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell construction in this wader for breathable all-day comfort. An articulated fit promotes a natural range of motion for confident movement in and around the river. And you can say goodbye to cold, damp feet thanks to rugged built-in boots with neoprene insulation and a Grid-fleece lining. Studs and Cleats are compatible with Vibram soles for trusted grip on wet, slimy rocks and unseen river bottoms, while your hands will appreciate the microfleece-lined pockets. Features like our Super-Fly Patch® and flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket keep essential tools and supplies close at hand.
- Durable, breathable, & comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower.
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets.
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves.
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility & increased durability.
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability & wading performance in extreme weather.
- Boots fully-lined & insulated with 7-mm neoprene & grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort & moisture-management.
- Anatomically-shaped last & removable Right Angle® footbed for a secure & comfortable underfoot ride.
- Vibram® ldrogrip rubber, self-cleaning lugs, & multidirectional edges for maximum underwater traction.
- Independent ESS plates for durability & confident deep-water footing.
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs.
WEIGHT: 136 oz. (3855.6 g)