There are few environments that can offer the challenge of the salt. Smooth early morning runs through thick air across nervous liquid silver flats can quickly yield to cast killing winds and seemingly impossible shots from an unstable casting platform. However when the wind drops, the stars align and you slide that fly into the bulls eye there is no match for the feeling of expectation turning instantly into adrenaline as a hundred pounds of chrome goes airborne or six pounds of silver leaves the flat like its been fired from a gun.
The Hardy Marksman Z with its unrivaled blend of feel, power, recovery and down right durability has been designed in conjunction with some of the finest guides, anglers and legends in the saltwater world. From Gold Cups to grand slams and a thousand different challenges in between, the Hardy Marksman Z is the right rod for that right moment in the Salt.
• SINTRIX® FLT applied to an updated mandrel design
• Reduced overall weight
• Ceramic lined titanium framed stripper guides
• Titanium recoil intermediate snake guides
• Durable custom designed reel seat
• Aluminum section stoppers
• Supplied in Hardy aluminum rod tube
• Rod of choice for high pressure saltwater situations